Point-to-Multipoint Wireless Networks
Integrated Systems builds wireless point-to-multipoint (PtMP) solutions to create secure, reliable connections between fixed or mobile locations in a private Long-Term Evolution (LTE) network.
Public and private enterprises are quickly realizing the benefits that a standards-based LTE network can provide. Building an LTE network will offer your organization complete authority over the coverage, capacity, capability and control of your communications infrastructure. LTE is rapidly becoming the networking platform of the future for public safety, broadband service provider and industrial enterprises with mission-critical distributed connectivity and convergence needs.
Integrated Systems is a preferred partner of Telrad, manufacturer of the industry-leading BreezeCOMPACT family of PtMP wireless systems. The BreezeCOMPACT platform provides a superior combination of performance, flexibility and affordability. Features include:
- Unique Software Defined Radio (SDR) supports LTE & seamless WiMAX–to-LTE migration
- Small & ruggedized all-outdoor, high-capacity (200Mbps) base station
- Superior NLOS (Non Line of Sight) capability with MIMO (4TX x 4RX)
- Powerful and scalable EPC enables low-cost entry to LTE
- Range of frequency availability (2.4GHz and 3.65GHz bands)
- Best TCO with outdoor CPEs in rural/suburban deployment or dense urban indoor scenarios
Working with Integrated Systems, you get an LTE solution that is efficient and affordable, along with superior customer service and support. Our team has been delivering wireless solutions for over 20 years, and we use our years of experience to make sure your connectivity needs are met.
Integrated Systems provides assistance with grant writing, and is an approved vendor on the New York State OGS Information Technology contract.
Call today for your free consultation!